The committee of the XVIII Symposium of Mexican Studies and Students in the UK invites researchers, taught and research students to submit abstracts for poster or oral presentations at our XVIII Symposium of Mexican Studies and Students in the UK, this year taking place at The University of Nottingham.
The symposium will feature a wide range of talks, inter-disciplinary panels, presentations, discussion and networking opportunities. The symposium will be held during the 8th-10th of July 2020 in ESLC building.
The topic of the symposium is “Synergy, the link to the future”, therefore some abstracts will be selected for panel discussion during the conference, upon author’s approval. This is a multi-disciplinary symposium, therefore the talks will be divided in 4 four different categories:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Arts, Culture and History.
- Business and Management.
- Policy, Politics and Internationalisation.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the committee. Acceptance will be based on topic, research content, and program balance.
Abstracts must be no more than 300 words in accordance with the abstract submission template. Download the template here.
Abstracts must be sent to email@example.com before 23:59 GMT on the 27th of February 2020.
- 22nd January 2020: Call for abstracts publication.
- 27th February 2020: Abstract submission deadline.
- 15th - 30th March 2020: Notification of acceptance.
- 15th May 2020: Registration deadline.
- 8th July 2020: Beginning of XVII Symposium of Mexican Studies and Students in the UK.
UPDATE: No full manuscript is required for accepted abstracts.
Nos vemos en Nottingham,
Jorge Llamas Orozco
Chair of the organising committee